- 12 oz., 2 lb., or 5 lb. bag
- Producer: Smallholders, ECX
- Origin: Yirgacheffee, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,800-1,830 meters above sea level
- Variety: Heirloom varieties
- Process: Washed, dried on raised beds
- We taste: Bergamot, jasmine, and lemon
We ship Priority Mail with USPS. We cannot ship internationally nor to Alaska or Hawaii yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Get East Pole delivered to your doorstep once or twice a month. Subscribe here.
From Cafe Imports: This coffee comes from the Chelchele washing station located in the woreda (district) of Kochere, in Ethiopia's Yirgacheffe region.