- 12 oz., 2 lb., or 5 lb. bag
- Producer: Smallholders
- Origin: Werka Chelchele, Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,800-1,830 meters above sea level
- Variety: Heirloom varieties
- Process: Washed, dried on raised beds
We ship Priority Mail with USPS. We cannot ship internationally nor to Alaska or Hawaii yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Get East Pole delivered to your doorstep once or twice a month. Subscribe here.
From Cafe Imports:
This coffee comes from the Chelchele washing station located in the woreda (district) of Kochere, in Ethiopia's Yirgacheffe region. The lot comprises coffee from 500 farmers in the area, most of whom own farms that of an average 5 hectare. The Chelchele station produces between 180 and 216 metric tons of coffee per year, most of which is Grade 1. The washed coffee is fermented between 36 and 48 hours and dried for 9 to 11 days.