Join our team! We're hiring for a few positions Summer 2020
We're hiring! If you're looking to forge a career in specialty coffee, we have a few part-time positions and one full-time one.
Here's what we're looking for:
Digital Commerce Coordinator
East Pole’s Digital Coordinator will be responsible for multiple areas related to website management, subscription program oversight and growth, e-commerce fulfillment, and marketing planning.
- 15-25 hours/week, including Tuesday and Thursday afternoon
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Wordpress, and/or Mailchimp is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and a bent toward efficient process are a must
Roastery Production Assistant
East Pole's Roastery Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting our Head Roaster with production roasting –– preparing green coffee for roasting, bagging roasted coffee, and more.
- Must possess the ability to mentally organize different tasks and prioritize based on urgency and requests by Head Roaster
- Must possess strength to shift 150 lbs. of green coffee
- Strong attention to detail and orientation for repeatable process
- Responsible for bagging and sealing roasted coffee, prepping and dating coffee bags, moving green coffee, prepping green coffee for head roaster, organizing work space, moving green coffee from warehouse to roastery, receiving green coffee at roastery, cleaning roastery with Head Roaster
Full-time and Part-time Baristas
We are looking for full-time baristas to join our team.
Click the button below to apply for any of the above positions and join our growing company.