Update: Our Poncey-Highland location is now open. Come see us! Find our address and hours here
We're very excited to announce that our long-awaited second Atlanta location, in the historic Poncey-Highland district, is opening this Wednesday, June 8th! Here are a few details about the opening:
- From June 8 through Thursday, June 9, we'll be doing a soft opening, with limited hours: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- On those days, the food and drink service will be limited to ____________
- We'll be hosting a grand opening event lasting through the weekend from Friday, June 10th through Sunday, June 12th!
- Our grand opening will include food and drink specials, a full-service menu, and pop-ups from some of our friends and partners. Don't miss it!
- Starting June 10th, the permanent shop hours will be the same as our shop at Armour Yards: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
While we're at it, we have more news:
Introducing Sea Legs!
*sea legs wordmark*
As part of our three founders' fascination and enthusiasm over discovering and enjoying natural, biodynamic, and interesting wines, they wanted to use the new space to also share those wines with you and open our doors to those who love (or are curious about) wine.
When East Pole closes, Sea Legs will open as a separate experience, with a different menu and staff. Wine lovers can come enjoy a glass or a bottle of wine with friends, choosing from an always-changing list curated by our team.
More information will be announced closer to when Sea Legs opens, which should be later in 2022!
Through both East Pole and Sea Legs, the new location will provide our amazing customers with the same level of service and quality they've come to expect at our shop in Armour Yards. By opening in such an established and ever-changing neighborhood – around the corner from historic landmarks like the Plaza Theatre and the Majestic Diner, and next door to some buzzworthy newcomers like Fishmonger – we hope to contribute to the everyday lives of its residents by providing somewhere to relax or work with the help of a really good cappuccino or a funky Barolo.
We're glad to be able to serve more of you, and we're thrilled to be using this new location to deepen our roots in the city we call home.